Program PricesThe standard cost of a place on our residential programs is given below.
Subsidised places are available at a reduced cost on our residential programs for those on low incomes or pensions. Please contact Suzanne on 1300 941 488 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|5 day residential program||Single Room||Twin Share
|Quest for Life
|Healing Your Life
|Take a Stand for Life
|Taking Control of Chronic Pain
|3 day residential program
|Healing Your Life - for Carers||$1650||$1320|
|The Heart and Science of Healing - subsidies not available for this program||$1650
|Please note: Subsidised places can only be accommodated in a twin share room
|All prices are effective from 1 January 2012 and are inclusive of GST. Prices are correct at time of publishing but are subject to change.
Program fee inclusions
3 or 5 day program, course material, all meals and accommodation.
Massage or counselling sessions are optional and available at a small additonal cost payable directly to the therapist.
Subsidised places are available at a reduced cost on our residential programs for those on low incomes or pensions, thanks to the support of NSW Health, private grants and donations.
Subsidy applicants are required to make a reasonable effort to obtain funding from family, colleagues and community groups. We believe it is important that everyone coming on a program makes some financial contribution.
Please apply for financial support well in advance of the start date of your chosen program. All subsidies must be arranged in advance of the program. Please write to us stating your financial situation, including a short summary of your resources, income, expenditures and savings and stating the amount that you are able to pay and send this together with your booking and deposit.
To download an application form for a subsidised place please click here or contact Suzanne on 1300 941 488.
We welcome contributions to our subsidy fund and encourage those who can to contribute, so that those who cannot pay the full amount may still attend our programs. Please click here if you would like to donate.
Booking and Cancellation policy
All programs require a minimum deposit of $500. This includes a non-refundable administration fee of $100 that is not refunded unless your program is cancelled by us.
The balance of your payment is due two weeks before the starting date of your program. We will take this from your credit card automatically or you can send us a cheque or bank transfer.
When booking a program that starts within two weeks, full payment is required at the time of booking.
If you wish to cancel your booking, we will refund you as follows:
- Less than 7 days prior to the program commencement date - 50% of your total payment will be refunded.
- More than 7 days prior to the program commencement date - your total payment, less non-refundable deposit will be refunded.
- If for any reason you have doubts about being able to attend or are too unwell to attend, you can transfer to another program within a 6 month period from the time of payment of the deposit. There is no charge for transferring up until 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the program. If you transfer after the 2 week period you will need to pay a fee of $75 per person transfer fee, taken from deposit.
All information included in any of our publicity is correct at the time of going to press, and is subject to change. Whilst every effort is made to provide the programs and seminars as advertised, we do not accept liability for:
- Cancellations or changes caused by low bookings, unavailability of staff, unavailabilty or suitability of venue, or any situations beyond our control or subsequent to participation in one of our programs.
- Participants' medical or psychaitric conditions which may exist or which may arise during or subsequent to participation in one of our programs.
- Loss of, or damage to, personal property of our participants.